About Chapin Logistics
Back in 1926 Mr. A.T. Watson owned one truck and went to work for a gentleman named Walter Chapin in Wellington, Ohio. In 1936 Chapin Trucking was incorporated and by 1938 Mr. A.T. Watson had assumed ownership and operation of the company. It was at this point the company was moved from Wellington to North Ridgeville, Ohio, where it is located to this day.
In 1996, Archie Watson retired and control of the company was passed on to his son Timothy J. Watson who, after operation under names such as T & T Trucking and T & T Chapin Trucking, formally renamed the company to Chapin Logistics. In 1996, Chapin’s Columbus, Ohio terminal was born and in 2003 a terminal in Norwalk, Ohio was added.
Today the Chapin companies include Chapin Leasing, Chapin Warehousing and a fleet of 24 trucks.
We would like to thank all of our dedicated employees and loyal customers that over the years have made our longevity and success possible! THANK YOU! Here’s to the next 81 years!